Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday!

Yes my friends, it is the end of yet another work week and I hope you had a good one!

This weekend, I'd like to share something I found out about tigers.

For some time now I have been a fan of the strange and smelly fruit called the Durian.

Its has a hard, spiky shell and is found in tropical areas. It is known mostly by its really offensive odor, which keeps a lot of people away. Good. More for me. Just kidding.

The fruit itself is white and creamy and can be eaten raw, blended in smoothies or turned into ice cream and candy. The smell however can be so bad that hotels, airlines and buses often ban the fruit.

Well, much to my surprise, I learned that tigers are also a fan of this stinky fruit. There is also a rumour that given a choice, the tiger would actually eat this fruit over a human. How crazy is that?!

Anyway, if you get a chance to eat a durian, do as the tigers do and eat it. You may be pleasantly surprised!


Have a great weekend.

Love,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment