Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

On behalf of John Brooks, myself and the other team members of the Nepal Tiger Project, I would like to say thank you for following our blog and for supporting such a worthy cause.

If you've been reading John's posts in the past, you'll know that he went to great lengths to create a positive change for the people and the tigers of Nepal. Now it's our turn to do what we can to ride the momentum and get the word out.

Many of you do not know who I am so I shall introduce myself. My name is Charlie Compuesto and I am a friend of John's and a member of the board of directors. I understand that we are all pretty busy these days and to take the time to read and learn about the people, wildlife and the land of Nepal may not work in everyone's schedule, so my goal is simple.

My goal in helping to write this blog is to learn a simple fact about Nepal and her features and share this fact with you, so together we can learn how to make a difference in the wonderful world of ours.

Looking forward to sharing with you,

Charlie Compuesto

Board member
The Nepal Tiger Project

1 comment:

  1. Everest Base Camp luxury Trek provides ample time for important acclimatization. Furthermore, frequent acclimatising gives more chances to enjoy successful treks in the Everest region. A wonderfully scenic flight to one of the world’s highest airstrips – Lukla, opens to an alpine world of exceptional beauty. The air is so pure and colourful prayer flags flutter from rooftops, welcoming you to this sublime region.
    The well-marked trail takes us through the well-known villages of Namche and Dingboche as well as Tengboche monastery; which reflects the true Sherpa culture. In addition, we make an ascent to Kala Pathar at (5545m). This is the point we get to view the famous climbing routes to the legendary summit of Mount Everest.
    Everest Base Camp luxury Trek
    Everest Base Camp Trek
    Trekking in Nepal

    ReplyDelete